Goldhill Instant Mashed Potato
  • Once upon a time my favourite was KFC's mashed potato, but back at that time I was just a kid and the only place I knew which offers mashed potato was KFC
  • Later on I learned that places like Chili's and Paddington House of Pancakes offer mashed potatoes as well, and they all taste great
  • But it was rather foolish to pay big bucks just to eat mashed potato no matter how much I like it
  • And then I found Goldhill Instant Mashed Potato
  • As for me, I love to top mine with cream cheese - it tastes super duper good together

• by shinl

I really love mashed potato. Once upon a time my favourite was KFC’s mashed potato, but back at that time I was just a kid and the only place I knew which offers mashed potato was KFC. I love the gravy so much.

Later on I learned that places like Chili’s and Paddington House of Pancakes offer mashed potatoes as well, and they all taste great. But it was rather foolish to pay big bucks just to eat mashed

potato no matter how much I like it. But then again, it was such a hassle to cook mashed potato at home…

And then I found Goldhill Instant Mashed Potato. It’s so easy! All you have to do is to prepare 85ml of boiling water, add the contents of one sachet to the boiling water immediately and stir well. It takes only one minute to prepare mashed potato - things can’t get easier than that!

The best ...

• flavor from Goldhill, in my opinion, is Loaded Baked, as it carries out the original taste of mashed potato but it is a little peppery at the same time. You can mix in peas to make it more delicious. As for me, I love to top mine with cream cheese - it tastes super duper good together!

The nutrition facts per sachet is 80kCal calories, 1.5g fat, 320mg sodium, 180mg potassium, 13g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar, 2g

protein, 10% vitamin C, 4% calcium and 2% iron (percent daily values based on a 2000 calories diet).

As for the ingredients used, it includes instant potatoes (potato, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, nonfat dry milk, mono & diglycerides, lecithin, disodium phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, dispotassium phosphate, sodium bisulfite, citric acid and silicon dioxide), cheese powder, corn syrup solids, salt, sugar, why powder, texture vegetable protein, dehydrated onion, parsley flakes, permitted flavour and citric acid.

Each package contains 10 sachets.

suki csg says :

where do you buy this in malaysia, my sister in-law said she bought it in Rawang Jaya Jusco, but i went to other JJ not found from 1U to Melaka Sentral JJ,
    Please info me where to buy this plss..thanks )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607776501231/k2311a0726/7.26.09