Toyota Corolla
  • Toyota Corolla was the car in which I learned driving
  • I bought the car at around 85K miles and added another 20K to it
  • My experience with corolla was very positive
  • It is perhaps the best car to start the driving as an entry level car
  • I recommend Corolla to everyone who looks for a not so high end car

• by uselist

Toyota Corolla was the car in which I learned driving. I bought the car at around 85K miles and added another 20K to it. My experience with corolla was very positive. It was a very user friendly car that I could learn to drive very easily. It is perhaps the best car to start the driving as an entry level car.

I used to call Corolla a small but big car. Even though it comes like a small car, the interior space is sufficient to easily pack five people. However due to its shape trunk space is not lavish but just sufficient. The biggest positive

about this car was the gas mileage.

I used to get consistently gas mileage above thirty five miles per gallon. Considering this mileage the power of the car was not bad either. Corolla is medium level car and is a very reliable and quality car in the segment. Whether a highway or a surface street, Corolla is is very easy to handle and pleasure to drive.

It has good steering control. This may be the one feature that makes it a good choice for learning drivers. However when comparing to prices of other cars in same segment, I hope the price of new Corolla be ...

• at least $1000 lesser. At high accelerations it can be a bit noisy too.

Brakes were very good and less noisy even after 100K miles on the car. I had made sure I do oil and other lubrication changes at required time frames. Since it is from Toyota family, the maintenance charges were very less. I only did the routine services.

That is why I call Corolla a dependable car. It never let me down on the road. I had done many long trips in Corolla, in my car and also in rented cars. All my experiences were good.

There was no instance of over

heating or other failures. But never expect high end features like GPS or added accessories in Corolla. It has only limited features which are pretty basic. In my experience one thing is sure.

Corolla will last long without giving you many hassles. Also your gas expenses will be the lowest than using any other car. From outside Corolla looks like a very small car. If the looks that you are yearning for is a giant look, Corolla may not be your best choice.

I recommend Corolla to everyone who looks for a not so high end car. Corolla is a decent pick fro daily commute as well as for pleasure trips.

Toyota Corolla

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92607776491231/k2311a0726/7.26.09