Johnson’s Baby Milk Lotion  » Baby care  »
  • It is easily absorbed by the skin making it more effective, in my opinion

• by marielle

Johnson’s Baby Milk Lotion has been taking care of my daughter’s skin ever since she was born. From day 1 up until now that she is already 7 years old, she only uses Johnson’s Baby Milk Lotion. I had proven it to be gentle on my daughter’s skin leaving no allergies or rashes, protecting the baby skin she was

born with. It also moisturizes her skin, thus making her skin soft to touch. What I also like about Johnson’s Baby Milk Lotion is that it is not greasy, unlike other lotion which makes skin sticky and oily after using it. It is easily absorbed by the skin making it more effective, in my opinion.

We all know that milk ...

• is good for babies, not only as an intake but on their skin as well. This makes Johnson’s Baby Milk Lotion doubly good for my baby. It’s milk component not only nourishes my daughter’s skin making it smooth, but it also helps whitens my daughter’s skin, making my daughter more adorable. It also leaves my daughter smelling that baby
        smell she was born with. Even now that she is already 7 years old, her skin never lost that baby soft feeling that I really like, thanks to Johnson’s Baby Milk Lotion.

With Johnson’s Baby Milk Lotion, I am sure that my daughter’s skin is really well taken care of. And for a mother like me, this is very reassuring to know.

Johnson's Baby Milk Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542607776461231/k2311a0726/7.26.09