Ikea FLORÖ NNN Bed  » Furniture  »
  • I think this Ikea Floro NNN Bed is a very nice bed
  • I like the model and the style of this bed by Ikea
  • I agree with it since the design is so special for me
  • For this special bed, I paid around $ 400 Singapore
  • Maybe you also would like to have this Ikea FLORÖ NNN Bed just like what I bought

• by MomLouiTan

I think this Ikea Floro NNN Bed is a very nice bed. I like the model and the style of this bed by Ikea. Actually if you look carefully, this bed is a great model. It’s not too big for my room, but it is also not that small. They also called this bed as bed frame Queen. I agree with it since the design is so special for me.

I think I paid a good price for this nice bed. For this special bed, I paid around $ 400 Singapore. But for a nice double bed like this, I would not mind to pay that amount to get Ikea bed for my room.

As far as I know, Ikea products have quite long time period of

use. I often buy Ikea furniture and until this moment, I still like to have Ikea furniture product. Their designs are somewhat modern and I really love it.

Just like this Ikea Floro NN Bed. Although I just bought it, I already like it so much. It matched perfectly well with the other stuffs and furniture in my sleeping room. And as far as I know, Ikea products are always easy to clean as well.

Regarding the cover, I read their instruction on the package that it’s better not to wash the cover, even it says that it’s made of 100 % cotton.

The mattress is very soft, and it does not make back pain on me when I lye there. The more I sleep on ...

• this mattress the more I want to stay asleep because it’s so comfortable for me.

If you are looking for a bed which has the size of 217 x 160 centimeter, I think you should look to Ikea store. Maybe you also would like to have this Ikea FLORÖ NNN Bed just like what I bought.

Until this moment, I still think that I was lucky because I went to Ikea store first when I was looking for a bed. I will feel a bit sad if I buy another bed with the same price without looking what Ikea offer for their customers.

There are two kind of colors that you can choose if you like to buy this Ikea bed for you. I choose the

dark color for my room but if you want, you can also buy the beige color which has light cover color.

I choose the dark one because I think if I don’t really have time to clean the dirt on my bed, it does not really show clearly. But if I choose the light one, I probably need to clean it more than the dark color.

I think for the coming few years, I will be happy using this Ikea bed in my room. And since we are not planning to move to another place in the coming few years, I think this bed will be in my room for at least few years before we decide to change it with other one. No problem if that’s the case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572607776401231/k2311a0726/7.26.09