Graver Kitchen Cabinet
  • Since the color of this kitchen cabinet that I bought is not light color but it's more dark color, I should not be afraid or worried if it can get dirty easily

• by MomLouiTan

I was looking for a kitchen cabinet few weeks ago. Actually I don’t need the big kitchen cabinet. I just need the small kitchen cabinet to be a little storage in my kitchen. I already have other big one in the kitchen, so I was looking for a small kitchen cabinet that have same color with the previous one in the kitchen.

Then, I went to a furniture store near the house. They showed me some models and sizes for kitchen cabinets. not only one brand but from various furniture brand. But then I saw a very nice model from GRAVER KSA-2842 NATALIE. The color of this product is really match with the previous kitchen cabinet which is already there in my kitchen.

I asked them how much is the price for

this Graver KSA 2842 Natalie kitchen cabinet. They asked only for around 50 USD for this nice piece of kitchen cabinet. Then we I read carefully about the size of this cabinet and check it with my note about the size that I still have in my kitchen for a new kitchen cabinet, it matched perfectly.

I did not let the chance go since I had no idea about how many product left in that store. I just want to have it for my kitchen so I could start again to clean up the kitchen. I ordered this kitchen cabinet from that store in the morning and within few hours, it was already delivered to my house. I choose the kitchen cabinet that can be hanged on the wall of my ...

• kitchen. My husband helped me to do that and then within few hours, the kitchen cabinet was ready to use in my kitchen.

Since the color of this kitchen cabinet that I bought is not light color but it’s more dark color, I should not be afraid or worried if it can get dirty easily. The size of this kitchen cabinet is not really that small but it’s not really that big as well. 79 x 34 x 71,5 cm is the perfect size for my kitchen since my kitchen is also not really that big.

I am so happy with this product. At least, I don’t have to pay too much for a kitchen cabinet which I need for my kitchen but I still got the nice one too. Although

it is not made as luxurious stuffs, it still look nice after we hang it in the wall of my kitchen.

As long as I keep cleaning it regularly, I am sure that this kitchen cabinet will last for longer time. And of course I should be happy because I only need to pay USD 50 for my kitchen cabinet. I am not sure if I ever get this kind of price in Europe if I need kitchen cabinet there. But in Asia, there are plenty choices of cheap furniture products just like what I got for my kitchen stuffs.

At least, I can put and store some stuffs in the kitchen inside this new kitchen cabinet now. There are some space available inside this kitchen cabinet. Don’t worry about it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572607776391231/k2311a0726/7.26.09