A Frozen Flower (a Korean Movie)  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I thought it's a rather weird movie and at the same time, feels quite confused by it all
  • Would like to give this a more positive rating but it doesn't perform well, in my opinion

• by eryana09

If you love movies of foreign languages, then you can try to watch this Korean movie titled, A Frozen Flower. I thought it’s a rather weird movie and at the same time, feels quite confused by it all. This movie is basically about royalty, about the “relationship” of this weirdo and

the King and at the same time, the Queen has to watch everything with her eyes and having to suffer with a painful heart.

Hong Lim is the Commander in question and it can almost be said that I sympathize thoroughly for the Queen’s character. She is in a way, being manipulated or ...

• being sacrificed for something that she has no feelings for. She has been ordered by the power-greedy King to have “something on” with this Commander so that the King could have an heir.

I feel that is a real selfish act and something which I cannot digest that well. This

movie has quite a lot of flaws and the ending doesn’t really surprise me. It’s quite an uncomfortable watch and the fighting are quite bland. Would like to give this a more positive rating but it doesn’t perform well, in my opinion. Therefore, I give A Frozen Flower a rating of 4.

Andrew Leither says :

This movie sounds great I just can’t speak foreign languages, but I enjoy the characters and the plot this indeed sounds interesting and worth watching very nice precise entertaining reiew.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112607776351231/k2311a0726/7.26.09