Love of Siam movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I would say like I thought something else, but it turns out something else happens
  • I prefer the beginning part rather than the middle towards the ending

• by eryana09

If you guys have watched Love of Siam, a Thai movie with English subtitles, you would feel exactly like me. I wouldn’t say what the plot story main gist is all about but I was very surprised about the love sequence in this movie. I would say like I thought something else, but it turns out something else

happens.

If you ask me whether this movie is worth to watch, I’d say it’s a so-so movie. I prefer the beginning part rather than the middle towards the ending. It’s about 2 boys and their childhood days spending time together, doing everything like normal boys should do. And one of the boys has a sister ...

• whom is tragically lost in an incident, never to be found.

Due to that, the boys families, individually felt devastated and since that fateful day, both boys are separated. So imagine 2 best-friends since young separated only to meet back when they are all grown up. And together with the look-alike lost sister, (not going to say

whether it’s the real lost sister or not), the boys on a fateful day, meet up again once more due to certain circumstances. And you can perhaps guess the rest of the story. It’s quite a yawn for me, but since my sister wanted to watch it so much, I obliged. I give this a rating of 5.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112607776311231/k2311a0726/7.26.09