Emjoi Sin Dolor Epilator AY-5
  • I get so lazy to shave my legs so I found something called an epilator
  • A big part of the reason why I bought this particular model is because I like the colors
  • Another reason why I got this model is because it has 21 tweezers and I thought that would be enough to do its job
  • If you have thin hairs on your body, then I think this product would be worth the listed price

• by Diamend

I get so lazy to shave my legs so I found something called an epilator. It’s like an electric razor but it doesn’t shave. An epilator plucks hairs out of their roots. I bought an Emjoi Sin Dolor Epilator. It has 21 tweezers and is pink and white.

A big part of the reason why I bought this particular model is because I like the colors. It’s not very big either. It’s smaller than my hand. I really like the size of it.

I take it with me whenever I go

on long trips. It fits very snug in my suitcase or bag. It doesn’t take up much room at all. It looks really cute.

Another reason why I got this model is because it has 21 tweezers and I thought that would be enough to do its job. The major reason why I got this model is because it’s wireless. It’s very convenient. I let it charge during the day when I don’t need it and I just unplug it to use it that night.

What I don’t like about how this ...

• epilator charges is that it doesn’t tell me when it’s fully charged. The epilator only indicates when it’s plugged in and charging but the red light indicator stays on and doesn’t turn colors or turn off when it’s done charging. This epilator sells for $39. 95 at Emjoi’s site but I got it for less on eBay.

This epilator has two speeds. I use speed 2 for thick hairs like under my arms. I use speed 1 for my legs. It works pretty well but it’s a little slow on thick hairs because it only

has 21 tweezers.

This model has a nice grip to it. It doesn’t slip off when I use it. The sides and back of this epilator is covered with rubber. It also comes with a small brush for cleaning and a pouch for storage.

It doesn’t take very long to clean but it is a little difficult to get all the hairs out of the tweezers. I like that it has a cap to cover the tweezers. If you have thin hairs on your body, then I think this product would be worth the listed price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162607776301231/k2311a0726/7.26.09