Smooth E Baby Face Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really liked the Baby Face Foam so I decided to try the Baby Face Scrub
  • I think the whitener in this scrub is supposed to reduce the appearance of acne scars

• by Diamend

I really liked the Baby Face Foam so I decided to try the Baby Face Scrub. I had to ask my friend in Thailand again to get this for me because I’m that stingy that I don’t want to pay ebay’s price for it. For those who don’t know anybody that live in Thailand, this scrub is available on ebay for around the same price as the foam ($10-$25). This scrub is advertised as safe enough

for everyday use.

I used it two times a day and my face got a little irritated after three days. I stopped using it for a few days and tried it again. I think it’s okay to use once a day.

I have sensitive skin though so I’m not able to use a scrub often. The scrub made my face smoother because the exfoliating beads scrubbed off dead skin. I heard that round beads are better for your face and this scrub’s beads have uneven edges.

That might be another reason why it irritated my skin. I like the smell of it. It smells similar to the Baby Face Foam.

The bottle is cute too. It is also supposed to be a whitener. Asian people are so obsessed with light skin.

I think the whitener in this scrub is supposed to reduce the appearance of ...

• Smooth E Baby Face Scrub
      acne scars. It did lighten my scars. I started to use the scrub less often because I didn’t want my face to be shades lighter than the rest of my body.

It isn’t a strong whitener though so it can be used daily without making your face way lighter than your neck. Like most scrubs, this one says that it will unclog pores and blackheads. It did unclog my pores but it did not

get rid of those stubborn blackheads.

I do like how the exfoliating beads in this scrub are so tiny and it did a good job in unclogging pores. This scrub also advertises its ability to give you younger looking skin. I’m only 23 so I didn’t really care for that.

My skin looks the same ever since I started using this scrub. I guess my skin will look more youthful the longer I use this product.

Dorcas Waruiru says :

re : I think the whitener in this scrub is supposed to reduce the appearance of acne scars
the scrub is good for reduction of black spots and enables one to get a clear and smooth skin in just a few days.I highly recommend this scrub.

Dorcas Waruiru says :

I loved the baby foam because it made my skin smooth and vibrant.The face scrub works well and helps get rid of dead skin by only using a small quantity of it to do some scrubbing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312607776291231/k2311a0726/7.26.09