Tennis Racket babolat
  • I noticed that my serves has more depth and power to it

• by Chadlier
      The babolat aero tour tennis racket which combines the aero technology and the traditional power of babolat rackets is for me, the ultimate racket for creating head speed. To add more UMPH.

in your swing.

I’ve used

this since last year when i demoed one after purchasing a used racket from ebay.

Needless to say, i’ve never looked at another racket again after the demo.

I noticed that my serves has more depth and ...

• power to it.

Controlling the direction of my ball during service games was never my strength before but after changing to this racket i noticed that with its aero dynamic beam i usually gain more proper placement.

also, this racket is more suited for those heavy topspinners as it has faster swing that adds more spin potential at those already deadly shots.

WARNING: be careful when handling this stick.

When it hits you accidentally, it HURTS!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3560877620331/k2311a086/8.6.06