Blue Bunny Original Ice Cream Strawberry Cheesecake
1.0
  • I found the flavor of Blue Bunny Original Ice Cream Strawberry Cheesecake to be a little on the weak side
  • I have had good cheesecake before and the flavor is unfortunately not translated well
  • In fact, I have had actual strawberry cheesecake and this ice cream does not recreate that delicious and creamy flavor and texture too well
  • I definitely will not be purchasing this variety of Blue Bunny ice cream a second time, and I most certainly do not recommend it, either

• by GenesisOne

I found the flavor of Blue Bunny Original Ice Cream Strawberry Cheesecake to be a little on the weak side. By that, I mean neither the strawberry nor the cheesecake flavors are quite as tasty as I had been hoping.

The strawberry flavor is nothing like the double strawberry

flavor found in the premium ice cream, and that is a definite disappointment.

Then, there is the cheesecake flavor, which is pretty dull.

I have had good cheesecake before and the flavor is unfortunately not translated well.

In fact, I have had actual strawberry cheesecake and this ice cream ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607776161231/k2311a0726/7.26.09