Blue Bunny Original Ice Cream French Vanilla  » Food  »
2.5
  • Unfortunately, Blue Bunny Original Ice Cream French Vanilla is not quite as good as the premium French vanilla ice cream, also made by Blue Bunny
  • I suppose I really should not be surprised because this ice cream cost less than the premium ice cream
  • Now, these two attributes definitely lowered my enjoyment level of this ice cream, however, I will say that I still enjoyed the ice cream and it most definitely did not go to waste
  • With the premium French vanilla, I did not need to do that because I did not want anything getting in the way of the delicious vanilla flavor
  • I highly recommend the premium French vanilla over this original French vanilla

• by GenesisOne

Unfortunately, Blue Bunny Original Ice Cream French Vanilla is not quite as good as the premium French vanilla ice cream, also made by Blue Bunny. I suppose I really should not be surprised because this ice cream cost less than the premium ice cream.

The difference between this original ice cream and the premium is twofold: first of

all, it is not quite as creamy and second of all, the French vanilla flavor is a little more subdued and difficult to taste.

Now, these two attributes definitely lowered my enjoyment level of this ice cream, however, I will say that I still enjoyed the ice cream and it most definitely did not go to waste! I ...

• simply will not be purchasing it a second time, that is all.

I would much prefer to spend some extra money and end up with an ice cream that is richer and creamier in flavor than save a little and end up with something that is just not quite as good.

Unlike the premium French vanilla, I actually

used some caramel syrup on this ice cream and the reason being is so that I would enjoy the ice cream more.

With the premium French vanilla, I did not need to do that because I did not want anything getting in the way of the delicious vanilla flavor.

I highly recommend the premium French vanilla over this original French vanilla.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607776131231/k2311a0726/7.26.09