Blue Bunny Original Ice Cream Chocolate Chip  » Food  »
  • This is a tasty and refreshing variety of ice cream that I enjoy having every now and then
  • I like to just let the vanilla ice cream and chocolate chip portions go to work and deliver an tasty flavor combination to my taste buds
  • There are just too many delicious flavor varieties of ice cream made by Blue Bunny for me to make time for this variety very often
  • If you are someone that likes a vanilla and chocolate combination pairing, then I would definitely recommend that you give this flavor variety a try

• by GenesisOne

This is a tasty and refreshing variety of ice cream that I enjoy having every now and then. Blue Bunny Original Ice Cream Chocolate Chip is an ice cream that has real chocolate chips scattered about the frozen vanilla ice cream.

The combination of rich vanilla ice cream and sweet chocolate chip pieces makes for a

great treat that I enjoy having without flavored syrup or toppings.

I like to just let the vanilla ice cream and chocolate chip portions go to work and deliver an tasty flavor combination to my taste buds.

The reason I do not have this ice cream as often as some of the other varieties is because ...

• I am a bigger fan of vanilla than I am of chocolate and the vanilla ice cream used in this particular flavor is not quite as good as the all-natural vanilla or French vanilla varieties.

This ice cream variety is good for when I have a taste for a vanilla and chocolate combination, but that is

not too, too often.

There are just too many delicious flavor varieties of ice cream made by Blue Bunny for me to make time for this variety very often.

If you are someone that likes a vanilla and chocolate combination pairing, then I would definitely recommend that you give this flavor variety a try.

It is good!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607776121231/k2311a0726/7.26.09