Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Vanilla
  • If you are looking for rich, authentic and just plain delicious vanilla ice cream, I definitely either recommend the all-natural vanilla ice cream or the creamy French vanilla
  • This and the homemade varieties are certainly good, but just not as good, so I suggest you pass those two varieties on by and pick up either the all-natural or the French vanilla

• by GenesisOne

Quite surprisingly, I never had an easy time tracking down this elusive fourth variety of ice cream. Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Vanilla is, for whatever reason, harder to find in stock than the other three varieties.

I cannot understand why, either.

I tried it, and there is nothing fabulous about it.

I personally

find the all-natural and French vanilla varieties to be superior in flavor and in texture, where as this ice cream, while certainly good and enjoyable, is not in the same league.

Is it better than most other vanilla ice creams sold by other brands? I would say yes, but compared to the other Blue ...

• Bunny vanilla ice creams, it is simply not as rich in vanilla or as creamy.

For that reason, I simply will not be purchasing it again.

I have no reason since the other flavor varieties are superior.

recommend the all-natural vanilla ice cream or the creamy French vanilla.

Both are better and have more to offer in terms of flavor and texture.

This and the homemade varieties are certainly good, but just not as good, so I suggest you pass those two varieties on by and pick up either the all-natural or the French vanilla.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607776091231/k2311a0726/7.26.09