Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Homemade Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I like to add hot fudge on top of this ice cream, and boy what a delicious explosion of rich chocolate flavor
  • If you are someone that loves or is just a moderate chocolate eater, I definitely recommend that you give this chocolate ice cream a try

• by GenesisOne

Although I am normally not overly crazy when it comes to chocolate, Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Homemade Chocolate is really a terrific taste sensation. The chocolate flavor is quite rich and authentic, and the ice cream itself is fairly creamy! I like to add hot fudge on top of this ice cream, and boy

what a delicious explosion of rich chocolate flavor! Wow! Chocolate lovers will really have trouble stopping at just a couple of scoops! I am really not sure what is meant by the word “homemade” on the front, but whatever it means, I wish more ice cream was “homemade”! Although this ice cream is a little ...

• on the expensive side, do not let the price scare you off - in addition to the tasty flavor, there is also quite a lot of ice cream that comes in a container, so really, you will be getting quite a lot of ice cream for your money! If you are someone that loves or
        is just a moderate chocolate eater, I definitely recommend that you give this chocolate ice cream a try! Although I do not purchase this chocolate ice cream as much as the double strawberry, vanilla and french vanilla ice creams, I nonetheless purchase it on occasion and I am always satisfied with the deliciously authentic and creamy chocolate ice cream!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607776061231/k2311a0726/7.26.09