Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream French Vanilla  » Food  »
  • I really have a hard time deciding whether I like the natural vanilla ice cream more, or the Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream French Vanilla
  • While this French vanilla ice cream is not as rich in vanilla flavor, is nonetheless still quite delicious and possibly the best vanilla ice cream I have had yet
  • If you are someone that enjoys French vanilla ice cream, then I definitely think that you should give this brand a try

• by GenesisOne

I really have a hard time deciding whether I like the natural vanilla ice cream more, or the Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream French Vanilla. The reason my choice is a difficult one is because while this ice cream is somewhat creamier than the

natural vanilla, the natural vanilla ice cream has a richer vanilla flavor.

Now, both attributes are important to me.

What I do is simply switch between flavors.

While this French vanilla ice cream is not as rich in vanilla flavor, is nonetheless still quite delicious and possibly the best vanilla ice cream I have had yet.

I also like the fact that this ice cream is so very creamy! Oh, it is just so great and refreshing and enjoyable! I like to have this French vanilla ice cream ...

• Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream French Vanilla
      without any syrups or toppings because I feel the syrups and toppings interfere with the French vanilla flavor and sort of interfere with the creamy nature of the ice cream, too.

If you are someone that enjoys French vanilla ice cream, then I definitely

think that you should give this brand a try.

I have tried French vanilla ice cream from multiple brands, but none have been as creamy as this one.

This is why I sometimes even mix this ice cream with the all natural vanilla ice cream.

Vanilla lovers, try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607776051231/k2311a0726/7.26.09