Mrs. Freshley’s Valentine’s Day: Chocolate Mini Donuts  » Food  »
0.5
  • I definitely recommend that these chocolate mini donuts be avoided because they are really very poor

• by GenesisOne

Here is yet another disappointing mini-chocolate donut treat. Mrs.

Freshley’s Valentine’s Day: Chocolate Mini Donuts maintains the unfortunate trend that there is no such thing as a tasty miniature chocolate donut.

I do not know what it is about mini-chocolate donuts,

but the chocolate never tastes good to me and it always tastes so artificial and off in terms of flavor.

Nothing helps, either, like heating the donuts up in the microwave.

The same poor flavor remains.

The inside of the donut, where the actual dough resides, is not that great either and seems a little dry and stale.

I really had to force these donuts down to finish them and I only did so because I positively hate to throw food away.

...

• Mrs. Freshley's Valentine’s Day: Chocolate Mini Donuts
      It makes me feel a little better that I got these donuts at a discount price because I picked them up a week or so after Valentine’s Day along with some other discounted goodies at a grocery store that had this
      large table of discount Valentine’s Day food and merchandise.

If I would have paid the original, full price, I would certainly not have been too happy at all! I definitely recommend that these chocolate mini donuts be avoided because they are really very poor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607775991231/k2311a0726/7.26.09