Mrs. Freshley’s Patriotic: Grand Honey Bun  » Food  »
  • The honey bun is a real good size and I would definitely not consider it to be a light treat
  • I like how after Independence Day, I can typically purchase these honey buns at a discount price

• by GenesisOne

Wow oh wow, Mrs. Freshley’s Patriotic: Grand Honey Bun is quite filling! The honey bun is a real good size and I would definitely not consider it to be a light treat.

It is a treat to have with my breakfast though as it adds some sweet flavor to my first meal of the day.

The honey bun

itself is pretty typical and does not stand out in any real way other than its size.

It has a sweet, honey flavor and a light, sweet glaze topping.

It is a special Independence Day treat, but there is nothing special about it aside from the special wrapping.

The honey bun pretty much tastes like any other honey ...

• bun that I have had before.

The main difference is, as I said, this honey bun seems to be a little larger than other honey buns I have purchased in the past.

I like how after Independence Day, I can typically purchase these honey buns at a discount price.

That is because the grocery stores wants to clear

out their Independence Day merchandise.

All in all, the only real thing that I like about this honey bun is the fact that I can get it at a discount price after the holiday.

Other than that, it is a typical jumbo honey bun.

Great if you have a real craving for one and are looking for something on the filling side.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607775961231/k2311a0726/7.26.09