Mrs. Freshley’s Halloween: Powdered Mini Donuts  » Food  »
  • Powdered Mini Donuts actually have a pretty decent flavor to them and I will say that I enjoyed devouring the six mini-donuts
  • Which in a way is fine because I like powdered donuts, but on the other hand, I was hoping for something a little special and unique
  • All in all, I enjoy these donuts despite the fact there is nothing special at all about them

• by GenesisOne

Unlike the chocolate variety of mini-donuts, Mrs. Freshley’s Halloween: Powdered Mini Donuts actually have a pretty decent flavor to them and I will say that I enjoyed devouring the six mini-donuts.

The powdered sugar provided these donuts with a satisfying flavor that left me with a smile on my face.

The donut

dough had a relatively fresh flavor to it, too.

My main complaint is even though these donuts have the word “Halloween” written on the wrapper, there is nothing Halloween-themed about the powdered donuts.

They are just like any other powdered donuts.

Which in a way is fine because I like powdered donuts,

• but on the other hand, I was hoping for something a little special and unique.

The only plus to these being Halloween donuts is after Halloween is come and gone, I can get these pretty cheap because the grocery stores are just so eager to be free of all the Halloween-related products.

I can get multiple packs and load up at a bargain price and put them in the refrigerator so that they stay fresher longer.

All in all, I enjoy these donuts despite the fact there is nothing special at all about them.

If you like powdered sugar mini-donuts, you will likely like these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607775951131/k2311a0726/7.26.09