Central City,CO Century Casino  » Casino  »
102 Main Street PO Box 307 Central City, Colorado 80427
  • I like wide parking spaces because I prefer to have plenty of room on both sides of me so that I need not be worried about some reckless individual swinging his or her door open real wide and hitting the side of my car hard
  • On the inside, I was impressed with what this casino had to offer
  • I have had that problem at other casinos and it really tears down the fun I am having because it makes me feel uncomfortable
  • Next time I am in Colorado, I will definitely be visiting this casino again because aside from the headaches that the parking provided me with, the rest of mt experience at this casino was most definitely positive and I certainly recommend it to those that live in or around the state of Colorado
  • It is one of the state's nicest casinos based on my experience

• by GenesisOne

Century Casino is a fairly nice casino that suffers from some pretty bad parking accommodations. I did not like how cramped the parking lot was as a result of narrow parking spaces. I like wide parking spaces because I prefer to have plenty of room on both sides of me so that I need not be worried about some reckless individual swinging his or her door open real wide and hitting the side of my car hard.

I do not like having to worry about that while I am inside the casino. What this casino needs is to expand their parking lot and widen the parking spaces to better accommodate the influx of cars with visitors.

On the inside, I was impressed with what this casino had to offer. There were a great many slot

machines to be seen.

There must have been well over one-thousand and I find that to be a pretty attractive number. I liked that this casino had plenty of penny slot machines for me to choose from and play, and this enabled a couple of things for me: first of all, I could play in peace.

I did not have to worry at all about people watching me and waiting for me to finish because there was not enough penny slot machines to go around. I have had that problem at other casinos and it really tears down the fun I am having because it makes me feel uncomfortable.

A lot of people like to play the penny slot machines besides me, probably because it means you get more chances to win with less money ...

• being put in! Another thing that I liked about the large number of penny slot machines is the fact that there was a good variety of different games to choose from! Different themes, graphics, colors sound effects and bonus rounds help to keep the gambling fresh and fun! I like playing different games, and I am pleased that this casino gave me a good selection to choose from! In addition to the more expensive slot machines, there was also about a dozen or so table games set up where people could play cards, roulette, dice and more, and boy did those tables ever seem crowded! They were definitely getting some attention! As for the comfort of the environment, it was comfortable in this casino. The temperature was nice and there was not a whole lot
        of disgusting and nauseating cigar and cigarette smoke floating about.

That would have really ruined my visit had there been because cigarette and cigar smokes tends to upset my stomach, give me a headache and cause me to cough. I was very happy that casino management took steps to ensure that the environment would be comfortable for both smokers and non-smokers.

Thar is something that I expect and am always appreciative of. Next time I am in Colorado, I will definitely be visiting this casino again because aside from the headaches that the parking provided me with, the rest of mt experience at this casino was most definitely positive and I certainly recommend it to those that live in or around the state of Colorado! It is one of the state’s nicest casinos based on my experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482607775881131/k2311a0726/7.26.09