Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Peanut Butter Cookie
  • I like the peanut butter cookie pieces because they add a crunchy texture to the ice cream
  • It is a real sweet treat and certainly worthy of being placed up high as one of Blue Bunny's best flavors, I believe

• by GenesisOne

Peanut butter lovers, this is the ice cream you have been waiting for! Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Peanut Butter Cookie is nothing but peanut butter on top of peanut butter inside peanut butter! The ice cream is rich with authentic and scrumptious peanut butter, layers of peanut butter over the ice cream and

actual peanut butter cookie pieces! That is a whole lot of peanut butter, to be sure! Every aspect of the peanut butter ice cream offers very real peanut butter flavor. I just love to take a spoonful and let the ice cream rest on my tongue and allow my taste buds to absorb the ...

• rich peanut butter ice cream flavor! I like the peanut butter cookie pieces because they add a crunchy texture to the ice cream. It is enjoyable having two contrasting textures in this ice cream, between the creamy peanut butter ice cream and the crunchy peanut butter pieces. There is no need to add any
        peanut butter syrup here! Although I am not quite as crazy about peanut butter as I am about vanilla or strawberry, I still like to purchase this ice cream every now and then. It is a real sweet treat and certainly worthy of being placed up high as one of Blue Bunny’s best flavors, I believe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272607775871131/k2311a0726/7.26.09