Wind River Casino
10369 Highway 789 PO Box 508 Riverton, Wyoming
  • I was not at all impressed with what this casino had to offer, which actually was very little
  • Now, this is not so much a problem in large casinos with lots of slots, because there, even if the majority of slot machines are expensive, the minority number for the penny slot machines is generally high simply because there are lots of slot machines
  • I did not want to wait in line and also, I did not want to stand a few feet behind somebody and wait for them to finish because I know that I positively hate it when people do that to me because it makes me feel uncomfortable and I can no longer enjoy playing that slot machine
  • Also, due to the fact that they did not have very many penny slot machines, I noticed that there was very little game variety
  • If you are like me and enjoy playing penny slot machines, I definitely recommend that you avoid this casino

• by GenesisOne

I was not at all impressed with what this casino had to offer, which actually was very little. By little, I am referring to the poor number of slot machines. This casino just barely has over one-hundred slot machines! Yes, that is not a lot of slot machines.

Factor in large crowds of visitors, and the number seems to shrink even more and an already small casino seems to just get smaller. A majority of the slot machines consisted of the expensive slot machines that require a dollar or more to be played.

Now, this is not so much a problem in large casinos with lots of slots, because there, even if the majority of slot machines are expensive, the minority number for the penny slot machines is generally high simply because there are lots of slot machines. In a small casino

like this one, the minority number of penny slot machines is pretty pitifully low because the number of slot machines is not that high to begin with! I did not even get a chance to do any gambling at this casino because the few penny slot machines that they had were constantly occupied.

I could also tell that each penny slot machine had others waiting to play next. I did not want to wait in line and also, I did not want to stand a few feet behind somebody and wait for them to finish because I know that I positively hate it when people do that to me because it makes me feel uncomfortable and I can no longer enjoy playing that slot machine.

Also, due to the fact that they did not have very many penny slot machines, I noticed ...

• that there was very little game variety. I like to play a new, different game when I switch slot machines, but here, I would have only been able to do that for a couple of times or so and then I would have been playing the same games that I have played on other penny slot machines in the casino.

Where is the fun of playing the same games over and over again? I certainly do not see the appeal. I will say though that at least I was comfortable with the quality of air during my relatively short visit to this casino.

I did not detect very much cigar or cigarette smoke in the air and that meant no upset stomach, headaches or coughing for me, and for that, I was grateful for. It is nice when casino management takes into

consideration the comfort of the smokers and the non-smokers, as non-smokers like to gamble and spend money, too! All in all, this is a casino that I most definitely will not be returning to the next time I am in Wyoming.

There is simply nothing for me to do at this casino. Without a sufficient number of penny slot machines to play, my chances of nabbing a penny slot is low and the variety of the penny slots is poor too, so what is the point of me coming back a second time? I doubt I will be in Wyoming again on business anytime soon, so really, not being able to return to this casino again is no loss to me, at all.

If you are like me and enjoy playing penny slot machines, I definitely recommend that you avoid this casino.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482607775821131/k2311a0726/7.26.09