Cooks Pest Control (pest service)  » Business  »
3201 Montgomery Highway Dogwood Court Suite 12 Dothan, Alabama (334)702-8310
  • Cooks Pest Control is an amazing pest service
  • They take care of wasps, spiders, roaches, fleas, etc. About six months ago or so I noticed that I had a slight problem with wasp
  • I know that I was disappointed that I couldn't have him arrested for the multiple times he had broken in but that is a different story
  • We sprayed so much bug spray that I thought I was going to die long before the roaches ever did
  • I love the fact that they call to schedule an appointment before they come out

• by green eyed angel

Cooks Pest Control is an amazing pest service. They take care of wasps, spiders, roaches, fleas, etc. About six months ago or so I noticed that I had a slight problem with wasp. This wasn’t good especially since we had been dealing with roaches caused by my ex-husband and his trashy live-in for some time. Neither one of them had sense enough to throw trash out instead they piled it up and let it rot.

I’m not sure how exactly he managed to break in and then move her in with him but the few months they were in my home while I was traveling. I know that I was disappointed that I couldn’t have him arrested for the multiple times he had broken in but that is a different story. I changed the locks reinforced the doors and

began to deal with the mess.

We figured that it wouldn’t do any good to pay for pest control we couldn’t afford at the time so we began the long process of cleaning. Well for three years we sprayed bug sprays to fight the roaches. We sprayed so much bug spray that I thought I was going to die long before the roaches ever did.

Well, when the wasps starting coming in through my still unfinished, badly in need of repair walls we had no choice but to call. We or rather I bombed the house to kill what was in it, nearly taking myself out when the cat ran back in and making my hand numb for a week. When the house had time to air out we went back the next morning and sprayed the nest around ...

• the eves.

The next around the house were actually up in the wood that we needed to replace and two dozen flew out. Not good. So I called Cook’s Pest Control. Well, the inspector came out and to start the service it would be $150 for the initial service and $33 a month after that. We had to have the service so I paid the $150 right then. They told me that I’d have to wait for the service guy to call and schedule an appointment. Then they told me the owner of the company had just died.

Well, I managed to miss the call that night because my mother was interfering again trying to make decisions when she had no idea what was going on. I called them back the next day and scheduled the service. The wasp disappeared

from the house after the first day, the roaches they are still working on. It was bad but they are almost gone, three months later. The next service should be the last one for the inside I hope.

The wasps nest still appear but they aren’t all on the house now. The next time the pest control comes out I have to get them to do the wasp treatment again. I’ll be keeping my contract with them because it costs $150 to have the service done one time, and I can’t come up with that on the spur of the moment.

Overall I give Cooks Pest Control a ten, it’s a reliable and affordable. Besides I signed a contract and I have to pay to cancel it. I love the fact that they call to schedule an appointment before they come out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412607775631131/k2311a0726/7.26.09