Vaseline Petroleum Jelly  » Health  »
  • I like how this petroleum jelly comes in more than one kind of container
  • I love how the squeeze tube is so small and portable
  • Every grocery store, convenient store, drug store, and even gas station carry this product

• by Diamend

I never go to sleep without putting some Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on my lips. I made it such a habit that I can’t go to sleep without it. I love this stuff. It’s better than any lip gloss or lip balm I’ve ever used. It has no scent, it’s not sticky, and it’s not the least bit greasy.

It makes my lips so soft. Since I put it on every night, I don’t need to use it often in the daytime. It keeps my lips soft throughout

most of the day from the time I apply it on at night. I keep it on my nightstand and I never lose it.

It has so many uses. It’s also great for scrapes and burns and dry skin. Sometimes the corners of my nose get really dry from washing my face and I just smooth over some Vaseline on it. I also use it on my elbows.

It makes dry skin soft again and it also heals. Another one of its awesome uses is it’s a ...

• skin protectant. If you like to dye your hair often, you know that the job can get pretty messy. The dye can get on your face and ears and neck.

Vaseline is good for protecting your skin from hair dye. Just spread some all around your hairline and there will be minimal mess. I like how this petroleum jelly comes in more than one kind of container. I have both the small jar and the little squeeze tube for lips.

I love how the squeeze tube is

so small and portable. I take the squeeze tube with me everywhere in case my lips get dry. Another great thing about Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is that it’s so easy to find. Every grocery store, convenient store, drug store, and even gas station carry this product.

It’s so cheap for it’s many uses. The 3. 75 oz. jar is only $2.

99. This small jar of petroleum jelly lasts so long. You can keep using it as long as it’s kept tightly closed and if it’s not contaminated with something else.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342507775600131/k2311a0725/7.25.09