Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars Made with real fruit Raspberry
  • I love Cereal bars and my absolute favorite happens to be Nutri-Grain Raspberry fruit flavor
  • I like this particular product for several different reasons
  • I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone as well as give it a rating of 10, they deserve it

• by ShellieP

I love Cereal bars and my absolute favorite happens to be Nutri-Grain Raspberry fruit flavor. I like this particular product for several different reasons. This particular brand is a bi-product of Kellogg’s.

One of the biggest reasons I choose this brand over the others is because

of the nutrients and vitamins. Some of the vitamins are A, Zinc, B6, Niacin, Thiamin, Calcium, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, and Iron. Not to mention you should eat it for breakfast with 130 calories it would help jumpstart your day just like mine.

The second reason I love this particular cereal bar ...

• is because the fruit flavor of the raspberry taste heavenly. I promise even if you didn’t like raspberries before if you try this bar you’ll love them now.

The box comes with 8 1.3 oz. bars which by the way have 8g of whole grain.

I also like the fact that the

box is covered with information with is very important to me as should it be to you, the public. I would like to add the box itself is made of 100% recycled paperboard.

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone as well as give it a rating of 10, they deserve it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272507775580131/k2311a0725/7.25.09