Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • On my last trip to the local Wal-Mart I decided that I would buy them or at least one of them anyway
  • The Crest Pro-Health was on sale at 2 for $5 so I bought two of them

• by green eyed angel

I’m always having problems with my teeth being sensitive to hot, cold and everything in between. I have constant problems that require expensive dental visits that I can’t always afford. So I’m always looking for something to reduce the amount of dental visits I have to make and to increase the time between them.

I’d seen the commercials for both the Crest Pro-Health with Enamel Shield and the ACT restoring mouthwash. I was wondering if they worked at all. I mean the toothpaste claims to protect and the restoring mouthwash claims to fix soft spots when you

use it twice a day in addition to brushing. I was getting desperate, and I knew they wouldn’t normally fit into my tight budget so I put off even looking for them for some time.

On my last trip to the local Wal-Mart I decided that I would buy them or at least one of them anyway. The Crest Pro-Health was on sale at 2 for $5 so I bought two of them. We always need tooth paste and I figured two tubes would be enough to test it out.

Then I went down into the isles because ...

• the toothpaste had been on an end cap in the middle of the store. A 33.8 ounce bottle of the ACT restoring mouth was about six to seven dollars. Well, I figured I had gotten the toothpaste I might as well invest in the mouthwash too.

I had to wait a few days for the toothpaste and mouthwash I had to run out because I can’t afford to waste. When they finally did I began to brush with the Pro-Health enamel and rinse with the ACT restoring twice a day. It’s been about a month and my

teeth are already less sensitive. They are also becoming whiter little by little. That’s not too bad for a smoker.

I can’t say that my receding gum line is improving much but I can say that it doesn’t hurt for me to eat or drink anymore. I have to schedule an appointment with the dentist to find out what else is going on in my mouth but I can feel my overall dental health improving. I have to give both of these products a ten since they both work extremely well and are excellent in all ways.

Shanna says :

Hi. I need to brush my teeth realy well because I have 5 teeth forming cavities and I need to restore my tooth enamel. I havent tryed your tooth paste because it tastes like mint. I am one of the few people who cant stand mint. It burns my mouth. So for now i am stuck with brushing 4 times a day with your sparkle fun toothpaste. What im trying to say is that some of your best products only come in a mint like flavor s and you should come out with some non-mint flavors. P.S. Im only 13, I wanted to wait untill the end of this e-mail to tell you so you could treat me like a real person Thank You

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, firstly this reviewer doesn’t have any connection with Crest so your comments are best directed toward the Crest customer service center at:

However, my daughter also doesn’t like mint and she is about your age. Unfortunately the sparkle fun toothpaste will not protect you from cavities. You need to go and see a dentist to have your cavities addressed. However, until then I would suggest trying Jason Natural, NutriSmile, Antiplaque Enamel Defense herbal toothpaste. My daughter prefers the orange flavor but it also comes in cinnamon.

You can find it at most health food stores, grocery stores with a health food section, or online at iherb.com here: for $ 5.38. per tube.
    We get it at our local Ingles grocery store (3320 Thompson Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30506) in their herbal body care section for $ 4.52 per tube. I would suggest giving it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342507775570131/k2311a0725/7.25.09