Kaplan Univeristy

• by dashboardc123

I achieved my “Internet and Website Deisgn” Certificate from Kaplan University. Kaplan was one of the greatest things that have happened to me. The people from Kaplan were not demanding like other schools.

First off I would like to say that the financial part of Kaplan was simply amazing. I did not qualify for Financial Aid and I didn’t get any scholarships but Kaplan made

it easy to make payments by allowing me to pay a certain amount each month.

It was very affordable and I was able to pay for it without any help from loans or anything. Along with their financial department being able to cooperate I was amazed at the flexibility they offered.

I worked full time and was unable to attend traditional school. Kaplan not only offered night classes but they also offered classes more than once a week so I was able to pick which one worked out with my schedule best.

The actually classes were great. Most of the time there was audio so I could actually hear my teacher’s lectures and the students could respond in text if there were any questions or confusions.

The professors at Kaplan were ...

• Kaplan Univeristy
      great! They were understanding and always offered the help when they could. I was able to set up times to meet online with my professors and talk things through that I didn’t quite understand.

They also had set times that they were available once a week at the same day and time. This definitely helped when I was stuck on an assignment.

I loved

Kaplan and suggest if you want to return to school and have a busy schedule that you try it out. I had priced other Universities and Kaplan was by far the cheapest in price, The University of Phoenix being the most expensive.

I had tried traditional classes right out of high school but I felt the need to work full time and online classes just worked so wonderfully with mine and my families schedules.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502507775480131/k2311a0725/7.25.09