Law and Order Criminal Intent/SVU
  • I know there is another one but I haven't seen it in so long it's not part of this review
  • It doesn't hold my attention although that's not the case with Criminal Intent or SVU, I love both of them
  • Although I prefer the episodes with Bobby Goren and Alex Eames working together
  • I can't manage to keep up with the time that it's on but whenever I notice that it's on I stop to watch it
  • I think Ice-T is gorgeous and the parters, Olivia and Elliot have an amazing chemistry

• by green eyed angel

Above you will notice the names of two of the Law and Order series. Criminal Intent and SVU or Special Victims Unit. I know there is another one but I haven’t seen it in so long it’s not part of this review. In fact I have seen the Law and Order that is just Law and Order so few times I’m not even sure of anything about it. Whenever it comes on I change the channel. It doesn’t hold my attention although

that’s not the case with Criminal Intent or SVU, I love both of them.

I’ll go in order and start with Criminal Intent. While I got a bit confused when they began to alternate the show with different detective pairs I love the show enough to stick it out. Although I prefer the episodes with Bobby Goren and Alex Eames working together. Chris North is cute but I can’t even remember the name of his character or of any of the other additional ...

• detectives.

I love the way that Goren seems to find things that no one else noticed. I wish that I could get into peoples heads the way that he does. Of course I keep waiting for something more personal to develop between Bobby and Alex. The two have great chemistry, he’s gorgeous and she’s just tiny enough to be a great compliment to his height.

Now for SVU, or Special Victims Unit. It is rare that I get to catch this show. I

can’t manage to keep up with the time that it’s on but whenever I notice that it’s on I stop to watch it. I think Ice-T is gorgeous and the parters, Olivia and Elliot have an amazing chemistry. It’s like the two are married but of course Elliot goes home to his wife at night. Nice safe tension and an innocent attraction.

I love these two shows, they both get a ten and I hope to be able to watch them for years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102507775450131/k2311a0725/7.25.09