Sony Ericsson J120i  » Phones  »
  • Sony Ericsson, after Nokia, is my favourite cell phone brand
  • All the models in my opinion are very attractive and packed with features
  • With this said, if you are looking for a awesome, attractive, and highly functional phone, I recommend the Sony Ericsson J120i

• by Rashida Chinue Blake

Sony Ericsson, after Nokia, is my favourite cell phone brand. I find the brand on a whole to be very innovative and creative. All the models in my opinion are very attractive and packed with features. The previous Sony Ericsson phone I owned, I fell in love with and had long after the phone display screen dropped off. Family and close friends had to beg me to replace the phone.

This is how I ended up with the Sony Ericsson J120i. For one of their low tier models, the phone is a really good deal. Beside the usual features of being able to add phone records, send and receive texts, make and receive calls, maintain a call log, customize voicemail, set the alarm and timer, set ringtones and alert tones, play games, and use the calculator, other things stood out for me. It contains colour. I have the option of making my font small or big while reading texts. I am quite happy with this since I wear reading glasses. I can also block my phone number when making calls, forward my calls, and set reminders for myself. The latter function I especially like to make great use of since I am rather forgetful.

The phone even provides call tips. Allow ...

• Sony Ericsson J120i
      me to emphasize that I am not referring to the hard copy format, but rather the soft copy version within the very phone itself. Therefore if I can’t remember something all I have to do is go to the ‘Call Tips’ section and scroll for the topic in question. What I also love about the phone is that it comes with head phones and a FM radio. All you have
      to do is plug in the earplugs and click on the FM button. The phone charges very quickly and the battery takes very long to die even when the current charge level is very low. The phone has dropped quite a few times from me and worked just a well. With this said, if you are looking for a awesome, attractive, and highly functional phone, I recommend the Sony Ericsson J120i.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372507775440131/k2311a0725/7.25.09