Dior ‘DiorLash’ Mascara
  • The Dior Diorshow Mascara has one of the best formulas around
  • Many people I have talked to have one problem with this mascara- the size of the brush
  • Personally, I love the size and believe that it helps give me the wonderful lashes that I get while using this
  • It is a little pricey ($24.00) but I believe it is totally worth it

• by michele

The Dior Diorshow Mascara has one of the best formulas around. The mascara comes in a 0. 38oz bottle, and also comes in regular or waterproof. The container is attractive as well.

It is navy blue with silver print on it and Dior written along the bottom half. They come in three colors; Black 90 (jet black), Azure Blue 258 (bright blue), and Chestnut 698 (brown). I personally use the black one.

Now, on to

the specifics and review of the mascara formula. I am a make up lover and have tried over 20 different mascaras in the past. A friend of mine always had perfect, long lashes.

I asked her what she used, and she told me about the Diorshow Mascara. I went and picked one up, and have been in love with it ever since. I have been using this mascara for over 4 and a half ...

• years and it never lets me down.

Many people I have talked to have one problem with this mascara- the size of the brush. Personally, I love the size and believe that it helps give me the wonderful lashes that I get while using this. However, it may take some time to get used to.

The tip of the brush is tapered so getting into the corner of your eyelashes is not a problem

for me. The formula is not clumpy or thick. One coat is literally all I need.

My eyelashes look at least 3x longer, maybe even more, with this mascara. They never clump and NEVER flake off. It is a little pricey ($24) but I believe it is totally worth it.

All in all, this is a wonderful mascara. I have used it every day for over 4 years. It has never clumped, never flaked, and never let me down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312507775400131/k2311a0725/7.25.09