Elizabeth Arden Splendor vs. Obsession
  • I love the fact that a little of this perfume goes such a long way without having to be reapplied every few hours because you can still smell the perfume
  • It's gotten so bad that I can't even consider other perfumes, not even to experiment with anymore
  • I have to give this perfume a ten, they are both so amazing that I think everyone should have them in their cosmetics case

• by green eyed angel

I’m not big on perfume but I adore Elizabeth Arden’s Splendor. It was given to me as a gift and it has replaced my favorite perfume which used to be Obsession. Well, actually since these are two of the very few perfumes that don’t make it difficult for me to breath or make me sick to my stomach they

tie.

Obsession was first given to me as a gift by a dear friend when I was about nineteen. I got a bottle of Elizabeth Arden Splendor as a gift from my husband about three years ago.

The perfumes are both dear to me. The smell of each one takes me to a special place that makes me feel ...

• good. I love the fact that a little of this perfume goes such a long way without having to be reapplied every few hours because you can still smell the perfume.

These are the only two perfumes that I love enough not to feel guilty buying at the store. When I run out these have to be replaced, and

I actually alternate the days I wear the perfume depending on how I feel that morning.

I love these perfumes! It’s gotten so bad that I can’t even consider other perfumes, not even to experiment with anymore. I have to give this perfume a ten, they are both so amazing that I think everyone should have them in their cosmetics case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562507775380131/k2311a0725/7.25.09