Criminal Minds show  » TV  »
  • I love watching the team work as they make their assessments of the suspects
  • I missed his jumping out, I thought that gorgeous man was a goner
  • All in all I have to give it a ten because no matter how many times I see a specific episode it never fails to hold my attention, even if I know every line by heart

• by green eyed angel

Criminal Minds is a standing 8pm Wednesday night appointment in my home. I’m not sure why but this show that allows us to see directly into the evils of the human mind is addictive. Maybe it’s the interest I have always had in the art of profiling.

I love watching the team work as they make their assessments of the suspects. Reed is a

brain that gives us a laugh with the gun strapped to his side that is almost bigger than he is. He isn’t the most intimidating but he is rather intuitive.

Garcia is the computer wizard. Watching her get the team information in less than a minute even it requires hacking into another computer system. Her skills are enough to make anyone envious. I have enough ...

• trouble getting my web browser to work, I can’t imagine having the skills to program computers or perform a background search on some one is a matter of seconds.

I love the fact that sometimes the reasons for the crimes aren’t clear and that they go back to solve cold cases that have long since been given up on.

While all of the show

may not be believable like the ambulance that blew up and then you see the driver standing behind it. I missed his jumping out, I thought that gorgeous man was a goner.

All in all I have to give it a ten because no matter how many times I see a specific episode it never fails to hold my attention, even if I know every line by heart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102507775090131/k2311a0725/7.25.09