Down Under’s Natural’s Fortifying Hairspray Fixatif
  • It has a delicious smell and every time I use Down Under's hairspray, people compliment me on how my hair smells
  • It dries very fast - which I like - and also it holds
  • I think this hair is pretty good on all hair types (e

• by Zippernose

In my opinion, this hairspray is great. It has many vitamins and botanical extracts that make my hair healthier and stronger. It has a delicious smell and every time I use Down Under’s hairspray, people compliment me on how my hair smells. The smell goes on strong when you first spray it but then as the day goes on, it fades to a more subtle and appealing fragrance.

It

dries very fast - which I like - and also it holds. It holds on through wind and heat. It’s great for making a whole new hairstyle or for easy touch ups. I’m a ballet dancer and every time I have a recital I have to have perfect hair that stays in place while I dance and this hairspray helps so much! I find that I have to go ...

• through less touch ups if I use this spray. I like that this product doesn’t test on animals and the bottle is also recyclable. This hairspray lasts long too! I’ve had one bottle for a while and I use it almost daily and there’s still lots left! So it’s really worth the money. The only thing that bothers me is that if you spray too much then your hair
        becomes almost rock hard. Little goes a long way with this hairspray so use sparingly!

I really like Down Under’s hairspray. I think this hair is pretty good on all hair types (e.g oily, flaky, thick etc). All my friends have different hair types and when they come over to my house and use it, it works well for them. It holds way better than some of the other brands I’ve used!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312507775080131/k2311a0725/7.25.09