Ikea STHLM Bookcase  » Furniture  »
  • It is made of strong wood, I think it is made of oak wood
  • But as usual, if we buy Ikea product or furniture, we never have a problem to bring it from the store to our house with our own car
  • And in my opinion, the price that I paid for this beautiful bookcase was not so too expensive
  • And as far as I know, Ikea furniture product is always stay for longer time

• by MomLouiTan

The newest product from Ikea that we just bought few weeks ago. It’s a bookcase with black color. The product itself is called Ikea STHLM Bookcase. I really like this bookcase from Ikea. Even the price that we paid was about 600 $ Singapore, but it really look like the furniture with elegance design.

It is made of strong wood, I think it is made of oak wood. But as usual, if we buy Ikea product or furniture, we never have a problem to bring it from the store to our house with our own car. Since normally, the product that they sell on Ikea is always made in knock-down style. Means that it can always be taken into a small part and then we can put it

back together again or re-assemble it when we want.

And in my opinion, the price that I paid for this beautiful bookcase was not so too expensive. I still saw some more expensive bookcase product from other brands which have less quality than what Ikea have at this time.

This bookcase has five racks or shelf which are adjustable. It mean that we can always change the space that we need between one rack or shelf to another. So if the book that we want to put on this bookcase is somewhat bigger, we could just made the rack as we want, so the book can be fit to put inside the bookcase. Very useful and effective in my opinion.

And as far as I know, Ikea furniture product ...

• is always stay for longer time. I’ve been using Ikea products and furniture for so long and I keep continue buying the new stuffs from Ikea. It’s not because we can not use the old ones in our house anymore but it simply because we want to buy the new product that we need to put more stuffs in the house.

And to be quite honest, it is very easy to take a good care of Ikea furniture. This bookcase which is made of oak wood does not really need special care for cleaning. What I often do when I clean this bookcase is by using clean cloth or textile which is soft or made of cotton. By doing like this, I will not make any scratch

on the wood of this bookcase. But I still can wipe the dust which sometime come on top of the bookcase itself.

And if I want to move this bookcase from one corner to another for example, I can do it my self.As long as there is no stuff inside the bookcase, I can try to move it my self without somebody help. It is not heavy at all if I want to do it. But of course if there are some books inside this bookcase, I need to take it out first. It will make the bookcase heavier and sometimes when we move the bookcase,the book can fall out from the bookcase. That’s why I need to take out the book first before I start to move it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572507775001231/k2311a0725/7.25.09