Olympic Bed RT-6052  » Furniture  »
  • I bought this single bed from Olympic Bed RT-6052 just two months ago
  • I went out to the store to find single bed for my daughter and finally I found something for her
  • Since the size of this bed is perfectly match with my daughter's room, I have no problem to decorate her room after the bed arrived in our place
  • But there was a little issue after I bought the bed from the store
  • And regarding Olympic Single Bed itself, I think it is really used for one person bed

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this single bed from Olympic Bed RT-6052 just two months ago. At that time, my daughter started to ask her own bed which she can cover with several children blanket that have princess figures. My daughter is now growing bigger and she like to have her own room with her own bed.

I went out to the store to find single bed for my daughter and finally I found something for her. I saw Olympic Bed RT-6052 single bed which was not so expensive in one store near the place where we are living.

Since Olympic always has standard products, it does not matter in what store that we buy the product from Olympic. We will always get the same product just like the one that we see in their

brochures or their show room.

So, I ordered this single bed from Olympic for my daughter. Since the size of this bed is perfectly match with my daughter’s room, I have no problem to decorate her room after the bed arrived in our place. The people from the store helped us to bring it to the second floor and brought it inside to my daughter’s room.

But there was a little issue after I bought the bed from the store. They did not say that the bed was not included the mattress. So actually when I bought the bed in the store, I should also buy extra mattress for the bed, so they can bring together with the bed that they delivered to my house.

That’s why I had to find mattress ...

• in the other store again after that. Lucky me, just near the house where we live, there is another furniture store that sell a mattress that fit with the single bed that I bought for my daughter. So the problem was solved after that.

Basically, even this Olympic Single Bed is just standard single bed, it’s good enough for children to sleep. As long as we buy good mattress for our children, I am sure there will not be problem with their back. The one that can caused back pain on them is the mattress itself. If we choose the wrong mattress, there will be possibility that they can get back pain after they sleep for sometimes. But not when they have good mattress.

There are so many kind of mattress that

can be fit for this Olympic Single Bed. You can choose the one that match to your criteria including the budget that you probably want to pay for the mattress for your children.

Even the price of Olympic Single Bed is still somewhat cheap, I bought the good mattress for my daughter. So the price of the mattress was the one more expensive than the other. I hope I choose the right mattress for her. But so far, she never have any complaint about back pain. I guess the mattress is good enough for her.

And regarding Olympic Single Bed itself, I think it is really used for one person bed. Never try to sleep with the two, because I am afraid that it can break easily if the weight is too much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572507774991231/k2311a0725/7.25.09