One a Day Women’s multi-vitamins  » Health  »
  • I think it’s to make sure I get everything I need to keep my body strong and healthy, and minimize or reduce anything that could lead to problems when I get older
  • I try my best to eat healthy but the best I can do is drink a lot of water
  • Sometimes I forget what “real” food is and I eat whatever I feel like without bothering to consider how much nutrition I’m getting, or not getting
  • A few years ago I noticed that I’d begun becoming sluggish
  • I’d recommend it if you’re looking for an all in one vitamin that’s specially made for women

• by Liberty

I’m only in my mid-twenties but I was told by many people, some of them experts that I should start getting into the habit of taking multi-vitamins while I’m still young. I think it’s to make sure I get everything I need to keep my body strong and healthy, and minimize or reduce anything that could lead to problems when I get older. I try my best to eat healthy but the best I can do is drink a lot of water. Sometimes I forget what “real” food is and I eat whatever I feel like without bothering to consider how much nutrition I’m getting, or not getting. A few years ago I noticed that I’d begun becoming

sluggish. No matter how much sleep or exercise I got, I would always be exhausted by mid-day. I’d take have to take a nap in between my days to be able to function. Then one day my boyfriend suggested I take One a Day Women’s multi-vitamins.

What I like about One a Day Women’s multi-vitamins is that it actually did help with a few of my problems, like lack of energy, aching body, forgetfulness and light headed-ness. I’m not sure what the cause of the latter is but I doubt it was lack of water because I drink plenty of it. I like that with one pill it takes care of all of my vitamin needs. Some nutritionist would ...

• say it’s not necessary but I don’t exactly have the best diet so in my case it was necessary. Sure, I can try to eat better but most days I’m either too busy or too lazy to cook a proper meal. I also like that this vitamin is specially formulated for women so it targets everything that a woman needs like lack of calcium. While I was taking my One a Day vitamin I noticed that I was tired nearly as much as I had more energy. I also noticed my short term memory had improved.

I only I have a few complaints about One a Day Women’s. The one thing that bothered me the most was

the smell and taste of this multi-vitamin. The smell is hard to describe. It doesn’t smell like medicine but more like ground up herbs that have been left to sit outside. The taste is chalky and it leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. The pill is fairly large too and make it’s very different to swallow without water. I’ve noticed that if I don’t take it with food that I’d get this nauseating feeling, as well as this gassy buildup in my chest.

I think One a Day Women’s multi-vitamin is a good product. I’d recommend it if you’re looking for an all in one vitamin that’s specially made for women. I would suggest taking it with food though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342507774941231/k2311a0725/7.25.09