Dove Energy Glow beauty body lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe it was during the summer and all these brands were coming out with their version of self-tanner, gradual lotion tanners, etc. basically products that give your skin a natural glow or bronze look
  • What I like about Dove’s Energy Glow body lotion is that it smells nice and it works instantly
  • I noticed that it dried a little sticky, not like gummy sticky but sort of oily sticky
  • Overall I think Dove Energy Glow body lotion is a great lotion for the summer

• by Liberty

I’ve never really been a body lotion type but while I was working at Walgreens as a beauty advisor I got sucked in into trying a few of them out. I use a lot of Dove products but it wasn’t until I started working there did I try out their lotions. I believe it was during the summer and all these brands were coming out with their version of self-tanner, gradual lotion tanners, etc. basically products that give your skin a natural glow or bronze look. I never bought into all that stuff until I came across Dove’s Energy Glow beauty body lotion.

I absolutely love Dove’s Energy Glow beauty body lotion. It’s without a doubt

my top two favorite lotions of all time. What I like about Dove’s Energy Glow body lotion is that it smells nice and it works instantly. The first time I used it I could see a noticeable difference in the texture and color of my legs immediately. It’s very hydrating and keeps my legs and body moisturize all day. It’s affordable too. I believe I got my bottle for around $5 at Walgreens. I’m sure it’s sold for less at Wal-Mart. Dove’s Energy Glow body lotion also comes in a larger size and I like the way the bottle is shaped and looks. It has a slight curve to it which makes handling easy, at least ...

• for me, less slippage. It has a nice tight, but still easy to open, lid. The coloring of the bottle is this golden yellow, it’s shimmery just like the way the lotion goes on. I just love the way it makes my skin feel and look. My skin is soft and looks just as soft and radiant. It makes me feel like I should be in a one of those fantasy movies with elves and faeries. Of course it’s not over powering with shimmer though, the shimmer is noticeable but still subtle. It looks even better on during the summer.

There were only a few things that I though could use some improving with Dove’s Energy

Glow beauty body lotion. I noticed that it dried a little sticky, not like gummy sticky but sort of oily sticky. It takes about 30 minutes to go away but if you’re in a humid climate it will just get sticky again. The glowing particles in the lotion also rubs off on clothes and other stuff. I like to put my feet on the dash board when I’m sitting in the passenger seat and I’ve noticed that my “glow” has rubbed off onto the dashboard.

Overall I think Dove Energy Glow body lotion is a great lotion for the summer. It gives your skin that little extra oomph, and it’s just as lovely during winter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312507774881231/k2311a0725/7.25.09