Mrs. Freshley’s Pound Cake  » Food  »
  • It is certainly soft and it definitely has a refreshing flavor to it, especially when the pound cake has just been warmed up
  • The main problem I have with this pound cake is not nearly enough of it for the price that they charge for it

• by GenesisOne

I find Mrs. Freshley’s Pound Cake to be an enjoyable treat to have, although there is really nothing all that special about this pound cake.

It tastes like pound cake, but the taste is not any better really than other brands of pound cake that I have tried.

It is certainly soft and it definitely

has a refreshing flavor to it, especially when the pound cake has just been warmed up.

Boy is that ever something to taste! The main problem I have with this pound cake is not nearly enough of it for the price that they charge for it.

I can get a whole pound cake for a ...

• little more than is typically charged for this single serving slice.

The only reason I got this single serving size is because there was a sale on it, otherwise I would never have spent money on the regular price for something this small in quantity.

I will not purchase it again, either, unless it is

on sale.

If not, I will simply purchase a whole pound cake by another company and enjoy that.

As I said, there is nothing outstanding about the flavor of this pound cake.

It does not offer something that I have never tasted before, so there is simply no reason at all that I should spend extra money on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272507774671231/k2311a0725/7.25.09