Mrs. Freshley’s Jumbo Cinnamon Roll  » Food  »
  • Freshley's Jumbo Cinnamon Roll to be relatively enjoyable, I see no real reason to purchase these when I can get Pillsbury cinnamon rolls at a better value price and those come out of the oven tasting more delicious than these do coming out of the microwave
  • I do recommend that you give this cinnamon roll a try if you are someone that loves sweet items and enjoys cinnamon as this roll offers both in pretty impressive quantities
  • I do feel though that this jumbo cinnamon roll is worth checking out once because even if you are like me and decide not to purchase it again, I think you will at least have enjoyed it, like I did

• by GenesisOne

Although I found Mrs. Freshley’s Jumbo Cinnamon Roll to be relatively enjoyable, I see no real reason to purchase these when I can get Pillsbury cinnamon rolls at a better value price and those come out of the oven tasting more delicious than these do coming out of the microwave.

I did enjoy this cinnamon roll though as it had a

pretty rich cinnamon flavor to it hidden underneath its layers and the sugar icing glaze was good and sweet.

The cinnamon roll itself sure was large! Perhaps it was a tad too large and sweet because after I had it, I did fill a little nauseous.

Perhaps I just ate it too quickly or maybe I was a little nervous about ...

• something that morning and that caused me to feel a little sick after, I really cannot remember as it has been some time since I had this cinnamon roll.

I do recommend that you give this cinnamon roll a try if you are someone that loves sweet items and enjoys cinnamon as this roll offers both in pretty impressive quantities.

As

I said, I feel that I can get a better deal and better tasting cinnamon rolls from Pillsbury, but perhaps that is just me.

I do feel though that this jumbo cinnamon roll is worth checking out once because even if you are like me and decide not to purchase it again, I think you will at least have enjoyed it, like I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272507774621231/k2311a0725/7.25.09