Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • If you're concerned about cost, you'd be much better off just manually spraying your shower down with a bottle of spray cleaner
  • I don't whole-heartedly recommend the product, but if it sounds interesting to you, I think it's worth a try

• by Lorie
      The Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner allows you to clean your shower with the push of a button. A revolving spray head covers the walls of your shower in a mist of shower cleaner, and you can just leave the shower and let it do its work.

I have a larger

than normal shower, and I feel like the spray doesn’t actually hit all the sides and corners.

If you had a standard sized shower, it would probably work better in that regard.

The machine uses up the shower cleaner quickly, and refills are rather expensive, so it’s not a very economical ...

• way to clean your shower.

If you’re concerned about cost, you’d be much better off just manually spraying your shower down with a bottle of spray cleaner.

However, I’m kind of lazy when it comes to cleaning, and this has been a great product for helping me keep my shower clean.

There’s a certain fun factor to it, pushing the button and watching the motorized spray through the shower curtain.

I don’t whole-heartedly recommend the product, but if it sounds interesting to you, I think it’s worth a try.

Keep your eye out for coupons and rebates to make it a little cheaper to try.

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5360877460331/k2311a086/8.6.06