Idealist Micro-D Thermal Refinisher  » Cosmetics  »
  • Also, I have noticed that even without putting this formula on my face, my pores have diminished in size, I think it's because it also cleans the insides of the prores

• by beautygunk

This is the ultimate partner of my Idealist Micro-D Deep Thermal Refinisher. This magic concoction can really banish the look of your pores.

It does not make your pores disappear mind you, but I tell you, it really made my pores look virtually invisible.

It does something with the light I guess which makes my pores look invisible.

Also, I have noticed

that even without putting this formula on my face, my pores have diminished in size, I think it’s because it also cleans the insides of the prores.

I also love, love the scent of this because it is so subtle.

It is also hygienic because it comes with a dispenser that dispenses the right amount of formula you need for your face.

...

• A bottle lasted me almost a year because a little goes a long way.

I also love the container, it is so elegant! It comes in a turquoise bottle with a gold cap.

The only thing I do not like about this product is its price, it’s a bit pricey.

I indulged myself because I was going to get married.

I was

fortunate because this worked and people did compliment me on my wedding and even before and after the wedding! Another thing I do not like is the fact that you cannot use up the entire contents of the bottle, it’s hard to scrape off the remaining stuff from the bottom of the bottle.

I have already finished three bottles, I absolutely love this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312507774571231/k2311a0725/7.25.09