Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • I got a small jar of this product when I bought some Estee Lauder products
  • I love how a little amount goes a long way on my face

• by beautygunk

I got a small jar of this product when I bought some Estee Lauder products. I thought, I might as well try it because it came free and it would probably work with the Advanced Night Repair Boosting Complex that I bought.

True enough, my skin greatly improved.

It felt supple and hydrated.

This cream is very luxurious to the touch, I

felt it once I started applying it on my face.

I love how a little amount goes a long way on my face.

It is not age defying but it will keep your skin hydrated.

The jar is not very heavy because while it looks luxurious, it is made of light plastic so you can take it anywhere with you.

It suits ...

• the cream perfectly as the skin is also very light on your face and it dries easily so you do not have to worry about the other stuff you have to put on your face after applying the moisturizer.

This stuff does not make your face shiny as well so your face is always matte and shine-free but supple and hydrated.

A

bonus is that its scent is not overpowering, so you won’t have problems with layering creams.

I bought my own jar after I finished the trial jar.

What I do not like about this product is its price.

It is more pricey than other moisturizers.

Also, the container is an open jar so it’s not as hygienic as I want it to be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312507774551231/k2311a0725/7.25.09