As The World Turns  » TV  »
1.0
  • My problem lately while I love the show is that Paul and Meg have a daughter he doesn't remember
  • Brad and Katie are the highlight of the show now, he's hot and she compliments him perfectly the chemistry on screen is amazing

• by green eyed angel

Every day at one in the afternoon As the World Turns is on my television. It’s a habit of mine to watch this show, has been for years. It hasn’t had any of the dramatic story lines that border on Science fiction like some of the other shows on the air. Although the microchip in Paul’s brain would be close

if it weren’t for the fact that we put them in animals as tracking devices.

My problem lately while I love the show is that Paul and Meg have a daughter he doesn’t remember. Emily is the mother of her sister’s brother a son she never knew she had, and it’s being pointed out to us more and more that she’s ...

• her sister’s mother. That fact was brushed under the rug for years.

The coming back from the dead is going a bit over the top with Adam’s new name and face. Who else comes back from the dead? Although to be fair on this one we didn’t watch the dead body being hauled away and have a funeral with the body

like we did when Dusty came back from the dead.

This is getting a silly people, find a story line already. Brad and Katie are the highlight of the show now, he’s hot and she compliments him perfectly the chemistry on screen is amazing.

But I’m afraid I can’t give the entire show a ten on them alone. It gets a two.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102407774530131/k2311a0724/7.24.09