Rival Crock-Pot 6-Quart Slow Cooker SCVI600B-SS  » Housewares  »
  • I love that the ceramic pan comes out, so I can use for other purposes as well as taking from-to other surfaces which turns cooking very practical
  • It was a light golden hue finish which I thought it was very attractive

• by SobeBabi

I bought this slow cooker on Ebay. It was cheaper than if I were to buy somewhere else.

My fiancee and I settled for the nice and newest digital version of this crock pot made by Rival.

The exact name is Rival Crock-Pot 6-Quart Slow Cooker SCVI600B-SS.

This cooker is top notch, very good size,

excellent and high quality product.

The digital panel is great, it works perfectly for controlling time and temperature.

This piece heats up enough and it cooks just great.

It was a very smart purchase on our part.

I love that the ceramic pan comes out, so I can use for other purposes as well as ...

• taking from-to other surfaces which turns cooking very practical.

Also it preserves the flavor and moisture of foods and cooks it tender.

Foods cooked in this utility are very flavorful, I particularly love the programmable feature and that it shifts to warm when its done cooking keeping the food warm and fresh .

It’s a

bit heavy to carry, so it’s not the portable type, but it works great.

As for cosmetic appearance, it looks very fashionable and high-end.

It was a light golden hue finish which I thought it was very attractive.

It will look great with my new stainless steel kitchen and I look forward for years of use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532407774500131/k2311a0724/7.24.09