LeMonde Baby Bed
  • Even I had to pay quite a lot when I bought this baby bed for my daughter few years ago, but it still exist until now without having any trouble at all
  • I know that the price is more expensive at this time
  • I know that we can also find another product of baby bed here but I don't think the quality will be the same as LeMonde Baby Bed Furniture
  • I choose this one because I thought white color will be match with any other color
  • He said he did not buy baby bed yet, so I think it's the right gift for him if I can give this second hand baby bed from LeMonde

• by MomLouiTan

I should give 9 plus for LeMonde Baby Bed furniture. Really! Even I had to pay quite a lot when I bought this baby bed for my daughter few years ago, but it still exist until now without having any trouble at all. Now, I plan to give this LeMonde Baby Bed furniture to my brother who will have his first baby born next month.

Since there is no broken spot at all on my Lemonde Baby Bed, I guess my brother would love to get this secondhand baby bed. I know that the price is more expensive at this time. I bought this LeMonde Baby Bed five years ago, and then of course there will be price difference between those years.

And since many people get to know more and more about this product, there

are big demand for this great baby bed furniture. I know that we can also find another product of baby bed here but I don’t think the quality will be the same as LeMonde Baby Bed Furniture.

This LeMonde Baby Bed is made from special solid wood and painted in nice color. The one I have is made in white color. I choose this one because I thought white color will be match with any other color. So it does not matter the color of the baby room, it will always match to be put in there.

Regarding the safety product, this LeMonde Baby Bed Furniture is made of baby safe stuffs. And the bed itself of course is very safe for baby. There are few locks on the bed to keep the baby safe inside ...

• thi Lemonde Baby Bed. I am really happy with Lemonde Baby Bed that I had.

I bought it in their showroom. I am not sure if we can find this baby bed in the other store except their showroom. I think they have exclusive design for their furniture. That’s why the price of their products are somewhat more expensive if we compare to other brand that we often see in the market. I think most people know about it.

And the one that decide to buy LeMonde Furniture are the one know that they choose the good quality of furniture for their baby.

When I bought LeMonde Baby Bed Furniture in their showroom shop, I paid the product immediately and they delivered my Lemonde Baby Bed furniture within the next day. Since they sell the product

as knock-down furniture, they also helped us to put the baby bed in our place. The worker from this company really help to build the baby bed in our baby room. We were so lucky that we got special service from them.

Actually there was no extra charge for that but I gave them a little tip since they already helped me a lot with building my baby bed. So I don’t have to work on it my self.

I guess later, my brother will be so happy too if he know that he will get this baby bed. He said he did not buy baby bed yet, so I think it’s the right gift for him if I can give this second hand baby bed from LeMonde. I am sure he will not refuse this gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572407774490131/k2311a0724/7.24.09