Olympic computer Table CD 2705  » Furniture  »
  • When I bought this computer table, I thought we are gonna use it for long time
  • Since we always use PC (Personal Computer) for the last few years, I thought this Ligna computer table will be a good choice to buy because it mean that I could work with this table as well in my computer when I need it
  • I think it's the standard price for computer table like this
  • In my opinion, this table is not a luxury design of computer table

• by MomLouiTan

When I bought this computer table, I thought we are gonna use it for long time. Since we always use PC (Personal Computer) for the last few years, I thought this Ligna computer table will be a good choice to buy because it mean that I could work with this table as well in my computer when I need it.

But now, we don’t use it anymore since we change the personal computer into laptop or notebook. Than the design of this computer table from Ligna CD 2705 became unmatched with the size of our computer anymore.

Ligna CD 2705 computer table is specially made for big or normal personal computer. There is space in the middle of the table which is designed to put the computer monitor, then under it

there is small table with rails that you can put your computer’s keyboard. When you are using the keyboard, you can pull the table out and when you’re no longer using it, you can push it back inside.

Next to the space for the monitor, you have rack on the right and the left side where you can store few things on it. But since it’s a small space, you probably can only put some small stuffs like CD collections for example.

Ligna CD 2705 is computer table which can be take out into a small part. So when I bought it, I still need to make it first from the small parts that they put inside the package. But lucky me the people from the store where I ...

• bought this Ligna CD 2705 computer table helped us to do that.

But actually this Ligna CD 2705 computer table is not made from heavy solid table,but I am not sure what kind of wood that they use for this computer table. But it’s quite good enough for us especially since the price was also not really that cheap but also not really that expensive. I think it’s the standard price for computer table like this.

Although it’s still in a good condition at this time, we can not use this table anymore at this time. Actually we can, but it term of design, it does not match with the size of notebook or laptop that we are using now. Because notebook or laptop will only take a little space of

it, some of the space or part from this Ligna CD 2705 are not used anymore.

In my opinion, this table is not a luxury design of computer table. It is just a standard computer table that you often find in the furniture stores. The design is very simple and standard, you just need to choose the model and you can bring the package to your house after your pay your item.

I guess it’s mostly used for students in the house who have computer with some stuffs with it such as printer. They can put the printer in the space in front of your feet when you sit in front of your computer table. So, actually this table is just a kind of designed racks for your computer and other computer’s stuffs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572407774480131/k2311a0724/7.24.09