Koefran Services for Pets
Sacramento, CA 95827
  • I love that Koefran Services for Pets provides this for those of us who are grieving for our beloved babies
  • I feel a little better actually after this direct contact with them because I believe they do care

• by Orrymain

Koefran Services for Pets is a very caring organization which provides cremation services for Northern California and Nevada area veterinarians, shelters, and humane societies. I first learned about them when my golden retriever died a couple of years ago. When I had her cremated, I received back not just her ashes, but a ceramic piece with *her* paw print on it and

her name. This isn’t just a generalized plague. This was *my* dog’s print right before they cremated her. I cried so hard because it really touched me.

When another dog died just a few months later, I again received a plague with his print on it. It was just comforting. It was like having a piece of him with me ...

• forever that could be seen and held. I love that Koefran Services for Pets provides this for those of us who are grieving for our beloved babies.

When you go to their website, you can sense the caring because right away, they mention Rainbow Bridge, the place where our pets run and play while they wait for us to join them. I just

love that they reference Rainbow Bridge.

Just recently we made a special request of Koefran Services for Pets, and everyone there was so nice and wonderful. They helped us quickly and efficiently.

I’m glad to know that Koefran Services for Pets is out there. I feel a little better actually after this direct contact with them because I believe they do care. That’s important.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292407774460131/k2311a0724/7.24.09