Dove Go Fresh Therapy Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I just noticed an inconsistency that I don't like
  • While I like the silky feel it provided, I'm not sure it's doing anything else, and it's not consistent enough for my tastes

• by Orrymain

Right after shampooing with Dove Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo for the first time ever earlier this week, I followed that up with its companion product, Dove Go Fresh Therapy Conditioner. These two products are meant to be used in conjunction with each other and share what Dove calls “a get it

going boost in the morning” routine. The scent is a combination of grapefruit and lemongrass, which was surprisingly appealing, though I’m not sure I’d want to use that scent on a regular basis.

The Dove Go Fresh Therapy Conditioner went on smoothly, and I could sense how it helped my hair. I ...

• loved the smoothness of my hair afterwards. Honestly, my hair felt super silky. It made me smile.

Today, though, my hair began to have strands that felt, I don’t know, more bristly. I just noticed an inconsistency that I don’t like. Usually when I use a conditioner, the affects

last for quite a while and doesn’t change from section to section, but I’m feeling that here.

Dove Go Fresh Therapy Conditioner is a product I don’t see myself using again. While I like the silky feel it provided, I’m not sure it’s doing anything else, and it’s not consistent enough for my tastes.

man says :

how to use? should i wash it after applying it?

Orrymain replies :

Always read the directions, which are on the bottle. I don`t have one in front of me to refer to, but as I recall, after shampooing, I applied the conditioner, let it set for a minute or two, and then rinsed it out. Again, though, check the directions on the bottle. I followed them when I was using it.

John says :

The previous response is generally correct. However, according to the directions you should let it sit for 1-3 minutes before rinsing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407774440131/k2311a0724/7.24.09