Dove Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Dove has so many interesting products, and some are more successful than others
  • Oddly, though, I don't think my hair stayed as clean as long as it does after using other shampoos that I've tried in the past
  • I don't wash my hair everyday, so I like something that keeps it fresh and clean for several days

• by Orrymain

I used Dove Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo for the first time this week. This was a grapefruit and lemongrass scent. Dove has so many interesting products, and some are more successful than others.

When I was washing my hair with Dove Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo, I liked the feel

of the shampoo. It felt good and I could smell the richness of the grapefruit. I’ve never used that scent before so it was quite a different sensation.

My hair had a moderate lather to it, and I was pretty happy with the process. Oddly, though, I don’t ...

• think my hair stayed as clean as long as it does after using other shampoos that I’ve tried in the past. I don’t wash my hair everyday, so I like something that keeps it fresh and clean for several days. The first two days were great, but now
        it’s feeling like a lot of that refreshing cleanliness has been stripped or something.

As I result, I doubt that I would ever use Dove Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo again. I will, though, try out other Dove products, if the circumstances are right. This one, though, just didn’t stack up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312407774430131/k2311a0724/7.24.09