Biogesic Paracetamol for headache  » Medicine  »
  • This Biogesic paracetamol can take even without taking a full meal, I been using this analgesic-antipyretic medicine for so long and it helps me a lot most especially when I experience headache

• by lei

It’s hard to take some sort of medicine without a doctors prescription, but I am glad that there’s analgesic that I can take that is harmless. This Biogesic paracetamol can take even without taking a full meal, I been using this analgesic-antipyretic medicine for so long and it helps me a lot most especially when I experience headache.

I got a part time

job which gives me headache everyday due to noise.

This triggers for me to get some headache.

The only medicine I take is Biogesic paracetamol which gives me relief.

This can be purchase even without prescription, a dose of 500 mg a day is a good relief for me.

Since I was taking this medicine I am comfortable and I was able to ...

• relieve from headache.

This medicine can be purchase over the counter in any pharmacy, it is affordable and can get in dozen or even in per piece.

I still take something to eat before taking this medicine, and after 1 hour I was able to do my job and even my house hold chores.

I’m glad that it suites my health because I

have allergies to some medicine.

This Biogesic paracetamol was usually used for mild pain only and it is useful and effective.

I see to it that I always bring this medicine, I have no worry when I will experience headache because Biogesic is there to give me a relief.

LLOYD MERCADAL says :

what are the objectives of parecetamol in headache?

Galega says :

Paracetamol does not act as an anti-inflammatory. It acts to block the pain but not to reduce the swelling.

There are several advantages to using paracetamol not the least of which is that it does not weaken the lining of the stomach or carry the risk of kidney damage, both of which are risks with the prolonged use of aspirin.

cherry ishiguro says :

how old if you take the paracetamol biogesic tablet 500mg thanks

Galega says :

It should be given to anyone above 12 years of age.

You can give Kids Biogesic Syrup.

And, children of 2 - 11 years can be given half tablet (250 mg), depending on the condition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262407774270131/k2311a0724/7.24.09